Backup & Disaster Recovery Solutions
Having a backup isn’t enough. To ensure your business can survive a disaster, you need a true disaster recovery plan and a team who can make it work. If you can’t answer these questions, we need to talk:
- Is your backup data kept off site?
- How often do your backups run?
- Could your backups be encrypted by ransomware before you’re aware there is a problem?
- When was the last time a restore was tested?
- How will you access that data during a disaster?
- When was the last time you did any disaster recovery or business continuity testing?
- If a full-on disaster struck, how long would it take to recover?
- If everything goes as planned, how much data will you lose?